Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Book Review: Deal Sharing Aunt!

Book Review--Deal Sharing Aunt on The Unholy!
"This book reminded me of the inquisition and all of the religious persecution from the past. The beginning when she saw her mother get attacked felt like it was straight out of a horror movie. The description and how she hugged the tree made me want to go to the forest and help her escape. There was a lot of religion in this book, but not the kind you would expect at church. There was definitely a dark side to the characters. I also liked the natural medicine that was in the book. This book was very involved and I recommend reading it in a quiet place without interruptions. I thought that the ending fit the book well. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own."
https://www.facebook.com/theunholy.deblassie/posts/631018546954080?notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment